Friar Cous Cous

Trussed-up in a wartime bandage-suit...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Young Youth Today Lacks Belief Today

Where I live has gone to pot. All the kids think that their greatest achievement in life would be to become an established drug dealer. When I was a kid I, and all the boys I knew, wanted to become established international drug dealers. It just shows the effect of bad parenting in lowering the sights and sapping the belief of today's youth.

It also demonstrates the increasingly blurred definition of what exactly qualifies one to be termed an international drug dealer, especially in view of the fact that hardly any of the illicit drugs sold in this country are produced here. It is accepted, however, that this problem has yet to reach the acute stage occupied by the term international lawyer.

2 Comments:

Blogger tonyyy said...

Carnivals of the Walkers #9
Carnivals of the Walkers #9 England Walks Google Maps Mashup: A Google Map Mashup is using Google ... The Step Diet Get Odor Out of Workout Shirts America on the Move Day How Many Steps Per Day?
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a business opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:11 am  
Blogger Friar Cous Cous said...

I have a business opportunity too. It involves me accruing mental wealth by you fucking off, and, if possible, dying.

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home